Tuesday, March 23, 2010

30 Week Check-Up

Everything was fine at our 30 week check-up today. Braylon's heartbeat was at 140 and as usual, he kept kicking the doppler every time the nurse would move it around--busy kid I tell you!

Anyhow, belly and baby are measuring right on for 30 weeks and other than being slightly anemic I am good! Oh, may I mention that I have gained a whopping 28 pounds! Funny, the nurse told me to "be careful these last several weeks on the weight gain", just after she tells me I need to be eating more red meat due to iron deficiency. Yah, makes a lot of sense to me. Well, no more Oreos and milk for awhile I guess!! Baby AND Mommy will be very disappointed!

30 Week Pic!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You look great!! Can't wait to see Braylon!

kingcannonbaby-guest said...

You are glowing with happiness!

kingcannonbaby-guest said...

Beautiful pic!!! your going to be a Great Mommie!!!