Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Tastes Like Orange Crush"

Today was my 27 week screening to make sure I haven't developed Gestational Diabetes. O boy was it fun drinking the infamous Orange "soda" before getting my blood drawn. Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact, I wish tums would come in liquid form similar to this...I wouldn't have to complain as much about lovely "pregnancy heartburn", as I despise the chalky substance of tums.

We met our new doctor and we are really happy with her! Despite the changes at the practice, she assured me that if I go into labor during the week, there's a 99.9% chance she will be present for the delivery. I am praying that this is the case, as I feel absolutely comfortable with her already!

Belly and baby are both measuring perfect and things are coming along great. Yes, I have been truly blessed to have had such an amazing pregnancy thus far. I have had many many friends that have had some pretty rough experiences, so I feel very lucky!

Eeeekk! We go tomorrow for our 4D pics of the lil' mister! We can't wait, I hope he cooperates and smiles pretty for the camera. Hmmm....he seemed to really get a "kick" from my orange soda today, if only I could have some more of that. =)

Before I leave you, I decided to be brave and post a bare belly photo...I must warn you, this is the first, and will probably be the last. I feel silly posting this, but I've had many requests (not really sure why--lol)

26 weeks

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yea! I love it!! Such a cute belly :)

kingcannonbaby-guest said...

Awww.... Nice Belly with "no Stretch Marks"!!! Yay, for you!!!