Monday, March 8, 2010

"Babymoon" to Vegas

David and I along with my mom, our friend Candy, David's parents, sister and brother-in-law all went to Vegas this past weekend for some much needed "R&R". We had a wonderful time! This was my mom's first trip to Vegas in nearly 5 years, so she was shocked to see all the new buildings. In addition, Quicha and Darnell have only visited Vegas once and that was for just the day, so needless to say they truly enjoyed themselves. Not to mention, it was also their first "vaca" EVER without kiddos!

It seems as if Vegas changes every time I visit, and there are new sights to see. We can't wait to go back, next time we are going to stay at the new hip and trendy five-star resort "Aria". Some of the highlights were visiting the Madame Tussauds wax museum and eating ourselves silly at the buffets. We had a great time, and it was nice to have some valuable time with the family before David and I enter into "mommy-daddy ville".


Braylon's first of many plane rides

Me and Qui

The Kingcannons enjoying yet another meal

Us at the Venetian

The Paris *best food*

The Monte Carlo

Hangin with Tiger

The "First Family"

Chillen with Elvis

Rod and Jessica

We're cool like J'Lo--I love how my bump is all up in her space...lol!

Us with Judy Garlan

Candy and Mom with Bette Midler

Westcoastin it with Snoop

Hugh and his bunnys...not really but hey, we're cute right?

We miss you MJ

Very sad that I missed out on the mimosa at brunch

No comments: