Saturday, April 10, 2010

Maternity Shoot

From the minute I found out I was pregnant I knew that I would want to capture my "growing belly". So, like most preggo ladies, I have been taking photos of the "baby bump" every few weeks to document the change. However, as usual...I wanted more. David and I haven't had pro pics done since our wedding three years ago, so I really wanted to do Maternity Photos now that I was pregnant. Thankfully, a friend from school's younger sister has started her own photography company. She does amazing work and we really had a great time at the shoot. I even got my camera shy hubby to laugh and loosen up a little bit for some "corny poses". It was fun, and I am soo fortunate to have a treasured memory to show Braylon when he's older. I told David to get use to pics, because "Family Photos" will soon be a common thing around the Kingcannon Household =)



















Big Thanks to Mikala Cordes Photography

No comments: