Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby Shower

My baby shower was AMAZING! Candice planned the whole thing from across the ocean and I couldn't have done it better myself! From the location-to the colors-to the food-to the games, the whole event was amazing! The minute I walked in the door, I nearly burst out into tears. It was an event that I had waited many years for and it met all of my expectations. I was so blessed to have my three best friends travel the distance to see that the party was a success. Candice flew from Hawaii, Brooke from North Carolina, and Becky from down home Queen Creek, AZ. They all put so much effort into the day and it turned out just beautifully. Everyone that attended also brought light to the day with their presence and amazing gifts. I even was able to see people I haven't seen in YEARS!

I am waiting for my photographer to send me the pics but for now, here's a few "amature photos" of the decor.







No comments: