Wednesday, April 28, 2010

35 Weeks...Let the COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!

Yesterday, David and I went to my 34 week 5 day appointment. We were told that all is fine and great with the lil' guy. In fact, maybe "little" isn't the right word to use. Braylon is still measuring pretty big as the doc was laughing while she was measuring my belly. She said that if she "squishes" him, I am measuring at 36 weeks, but if she wanted to be liberal with her measuring she would actually say I was measuring at 37 weeks. So what does this mean...Mommy partaking in too many Oreos??? Well, no--(I asked ;) She basically said that either A) Braylon's just going to be a big kid (let's hope I don't make it to my due date) or B) He will be here sometime in May vs. June 3rd as scheduled. Let's just say although I would love to have a little football player on our hands, I'd be okay if he was under an 8 pounder at birth. Doc said we will check again next week, and if he's still measuring big, they will do an ultrasound to check his actual size. I must say, the hubby is quite proud of his boy already--excited to know that I won't be delivering a preemie anytime soon.

Aside from more difficulty sleeping, I am feeling great and still working like crazy. My "nesting" episodes have begun and I hope to have everything done by Braylon's arrival.

Oh before I go--I know you are all on "pins and needles" (yah right) for another belly pic, so here you go!

No comments: