Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We're officially 1 and a HALF

Yah Yah, I know... I am starting again by saying...I CAN'T Believe My baby isn't a baby anymore?!?! What happened to my lil' gassy, cranky, infant? He's turned into a little curious - trouble finder - cuddly - toddler!

18 month check up went well. Braylon is still off the charts in the height and weight department, and this is still okay with me! This month has been another huge mile marker with lil' man. His leg is all healed up and he is back to being a boy on a mission. He loves to do sneaky things that he knows he shouldn't be doing. For starters, he likes throwing his toys, cups, binky, mommy's earrings, daddy's keys, and whatever else thats in reach in the garbage can. It's become quite the daily routine that has been finding himself in the time out chair more often then none. He also loves to sneak into mommy's office when she's away, pouring out the paperclips, pens, paperwork all over the floor. As soon as he gets scolded he runs away to see what else he can get into. He still loves his naptime and bathtime and looks forward to it daily. He loves going "bye bye" although he still hates his car seat. He enjoys playdates with all his friends, and still screams in excitment anytime another child is whithin 10 feet of him. He is getting so big, so fast-I wish I could just make time stand still. But, I can't-- so instead I will soak up every moment we have.







No comments: