Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgving!

Thanksgiving was a delightful day. We had a very quiet morning watching the Macy's parade and eating breakfast. Shortly after, I began the cooking for our own mini "Thanksgiving dinner". A few hours later David, Braylon, and I enjoyed a delicious fried turkey, garlic creamed mashed potato's, green bean casserole, cranberry stuffing, and candied yams. My good little eater loved his feast and nearly cleaned his plate! This momma was pretty proud, as this was my first "thanksgiving meal" that I actually cooked on my own and everything was from scratch (((patting self on the back))). Yay! I'm finally growin up!

After nap time, we headed out to Momma Deb's house to join the rest of the family for more eatin! The evening ended with Mom and my annual tradition of "Black Friday" shopping -- or should we call it "Black Thursday shopping". I have my own opinion on this whole retail craziness that I won't get into. However, let's just say this may just be the last year that I participate in the madness! We'll see I guess!










No comments: