Friday, April 29, 2011

SMASH THE CAKE

One of the "new things" in the "mom club" is tortuing (well sort of) your child for a CAKE SMASH photo shoot. You know, to prepare them for the real thing at their birthday party?!?! I saw this done a few years ago, even before my pregnancy and just knew that I would have to do it one day when I had a baby of my own.

Well, today was the day! Let's just say, despite Braylon freaking out when chocalate cake touched him, I would say the shoot went over pretty well. By the looks of the photos you would NEVER guess that we had "Mr. Crankie Pants" as the subject of our photo shoot. Thankfully, Bray did cooperate for a quick minute and we were able to get a few shots.

Credit of amazing photos go to Mrs. Erika Rowe, she will be launching her website very soon!





No comments: