Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Celebrating 4 Years

David and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary today and we had an amazing day! Starting with the gym and brunch. It's the simple things in life that make me smile, and days spent with David and Braylon are by far my favorite! That afternoon, David told me to head to the mall for a few hours of shopping and pampering. It was priceless to be able to have a little bit of time to myself, oh the things we take for granted. Later that evening Nana came over to watch Braylon so daddy and I could have a date night. Can you say, WELL DESERVED? This was the first time since our little man arrived that David and I enjoyed a quiet dinner as a duo. We treated ourselves to a delicious meal at Mastro's followed by "dessert" at "As You Wish" where we painted ceramics. I have been asking for David to take me there for over 9 years (yes--9 years) and he FINALLY got the message and took me. We had an amazing time, and I think he enjoyed the painting more than me =) I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband, God knew exactly what I needed.




1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy Anni!! Yea for getting to paint! I'm still waiting for mine to take me!