Wednesday, February 23, 2011

9 Months!

Geez, I fee like a broken record, but it seriously seems like yesterday that I was posting Braylon's 8 month entry. Wow, I can't believe here we are again. This month has been a blast, we have been very busy. Let's see, for starters Braylon is getting into everything and crawling like a mad man! I am constantly chasing him around the house and he has captured the nickname of "Curious George" by daddy and I. He pulls the photo albums off the shelf, he climbs under my desk in hopes of unplugging my computer, and he even tips over our 3 foot tall stainless steel trash can. I'm telling ya, this kid is a handful, but I am loving every single piece of this stage. My goal for this week is to find a gate so I can "lock him in" during his playtime. Aside from crawling he is standing up on everything. It's scary because our house is 75% tile, and I am so afraid one of these days he's gonna go boom...hard. So every time he goes to stand, there we are right next to him...just in case. Jeez, if going to the gym doesn't get these last few pounds off, I know chasing Bray around will.














Braylon's 9 Month check up went great. Our Peditrician informed us once again, that Bray has no issues in the height or weight department. He is in the 90 percentile all the way around, and weighs 23.5 pounds. He must have lost a few pounds since he started crawling, as I swear the kid feels heavier than that. He got his TB test, and that was negative so we are alllll good! I asked the doctor about Bray conintuing to get colds. She told me that he can have up to 10...yes 10 cough/congestions episodes in the first year. WOWZA! He's had about 5 since birth and I was thinking that was alot! Well, it did make me feel better that I guess he is "in the norm" and I am so happy to say we have a healthy tot on our hands.

No comments: