Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby's First Valentines Day

It was a different but amazing Valentines this year with a an adorable little "cupid" handing around. David had to work that evening so instead we celebrated during the day. We had a great breakfast together followed by a visit to the gym (good thing after all the chocolate I ate) and then a romantic lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Yes, I can still have romance with my hubby with the "Jr" around. In fact, I don't think there is anything more romantic than watching your husband with your child, it's priceless. We had a wonderful day and I am sooo blessed to have two such amazing people in my life, which is the best gift I could ask for.

David and I will enjoy a "night out" next week to celebrate our 4 YEAR Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it's already been that long since we said "I DO". I love him today more than yesterday and I am truly thankful for what God has given me.






No comments: