Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We have an Active Boy on our hands!

Well, at 22 weeks there isn't much new to report other than this kid has been moving around like crazy! He must already be taking after his daddy-as it litterly feels like he is playing basketball inside my tummy! It's such an amazing feeling and I am so happy to finally be able to feel the kicks and turns of the lil' guy. His kicking is actually strong enough that daddy has even felt him a time or two. He's most active during the evening time, as he prepares for our "after dinner snack"--oreos and milk!

Braylon experianced his first sinus/broncilli infection last week, but I am now feeling much better! The "Zpak" works wonders! Other than that, I am still feeling great, aside from the normal backaches and heartburn. Both "grandmas" swear that the heartburn is from his hair growing, I guess we will see if that old wives tale is really true or not =)

I go back to the doc in a week, so if there is updated news, I will be sure to report! We can't believe that in just 4 months we will be holding our little guy in our arms.

20 Week Pic...and growing...and growing...and growing

No comments: