Monday, November 9, 2009

A "Not So" Interesting Update

A few have asked for an update, so I shall deliver.

Nothing really new to report. I have officially entered into my 11 week, 1 more week to go until I cross into my 2nd Trimester! So excited to hit this mark, as it's been a very long couple of months.

The last week has actually been quite pleasant. Nausea is slowly going away and I finally have my appetite back! This is a good thing as David was getting quite annoyed with my "not-so-wanting to eat" habits, BUT it can also be a bad thing as I must have ice cream every night and peanut butter and jelly at least every other day. Yah, this can not be good for me. However, on the bright side--I saw online today the "Top Ten Foods To Eat While Pregnant" and I was proud to find that I have been constantly eating at least 8 of those items. So, I guess all-in-all I've been doing okay!

My baby bump is growing EVERY DAY which continues to be my motivation to stay fit. No need to gain 100 lbs during my pregnancy--right? I asked my doctor why I had a bump so early and she said a lot of it had to do with my previous mis-carriage, as the uterus was already stretched making my 2nd pregnancy move faster than my first.

I reluctantly decided to add a "10 week" photo since some of you didn't believe me when I said "I have a bump".

I will post again next week after we have our 12 week ultrasound and meet our new doctor!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Yea I love it!!! What a cute belly!!! I got chills reading your blog! I am so happy for you and David!! I'm glad you are starting to feel better!! Don't worry Ice cream is a great thing to eat when pregnant!!
Love you guys!!!

The Bacas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bacas said...

Congratulations Bonnie and David! As I have expressed directly, I am sooooooo happy for you! You are in my prayers!

Joie1208 said...

BONNIE! I freaking Love you!!!!!! Congrats mama