Friday, October 23, 2009

B.B.E

(Best Birthday Everrrrr)

My 28th Birthday yesterday was the best yet! David and I had our first u/s appointment the day before my birthday and God has answered prayers! We are EXPECTING a Healthy baby who is currently 8 weeks old and growing! That's right, our little peanut is scheduled to arrive on June 3rd, 2010. Thank Goodness he/she will bestow us with their presence BEFORE we end up too far into "triple digits" in the Arizona desert.

Our baby's heartbeat was a healthy 158 beats per minute, which is wonderful! From our "first picture" we were able to see the head, rump, and what looks to be the legs. I was so relieved to see that rapid flicker on the screen and David couldn't wait to share our secret to all! We are calling it our little "shrimp".













We continued with tradition and told the family yesterday on my birthday (If you remember, last pregnancy we shared the news on David's Birthday). Everyone is sooo excited, especially ME since I don't have to hide my enormous "bloat" anymore. Yep, that's right--I already have a pretty hefty pooch! I have been "sucking in" and covering my tummy for a few weeks already as we weren't ready to let the "cat outta the bag". David and I both wanted to make sure our baby was healthy before spreading the exciting news.

Somehow, I knew this pregnancy was different. Last time around, I can remember having a little nausea a few times. However, this time I have it morning, noon, and night. Saltine Crackers and me have become very good friends. I purchased some "preggo pops" yesterday that are supposed to help with the queasiness, so I guess we will see.

So, there it is! It's OUT! We our so thankful to God that He has blessed us again with a baby. We ask for your continued prayers during this pregnancy, let the journey begin!

Below are a few pics from my birthday dinner with the fam at delicious Buca Di Beppo!

3 comments:

M is for Miller said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you guys!!!!! looking forward to all your updates on here! onto the belly pics!!!! you're gonna be SO cute! (not that you aren't already!)

kingcannonbaby-guest said...

I Loveeeee this Blog Bonnie, of course just really got a chance to sit down and check it out, while I'm alone in my Hotel in SD.

I am sooo happy for you and GOD I hope I look like you when I get pregnant. GOD is so good and is the head Doctor for Braylon! Can't wait to kiss him YAY!! Miss you both, lots of Love!!!

kingcannonbaby-guest said...

Ooops the last comment was me J'me