Monday, September 19, 2011

Missing Alana

Remembering sweet Alana Dee today, as 1 year ago she left this earth to be with her King. I think and miss her daily. I struggle with the missing peice of my heart since she's been gone, but remember that God has a plan for everything that He does. I pray for her kids all the time, hoping that they will always know what a great mother they have. I keep her spirit alive, by striving to be a better person. By that, I try to be more positive, love harder, and play with Braylon just a little bit longer. The 5 years that I was blessed to have Alana in my life, will always be cherished and never forgotton. I will ever be so grateful for the last meal we shared together, just 2 weeks before her passing. It was a breakfast that almost didn't happen because "life" nearly got in the way. I will never forget that day and always thank God for that time we shared.

No comments: