Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kaylynn turns FOUR

Kaylynn's birthday was very special this year. Kaylynn had a great party and has grown to be such a big girl. She is out of the "toddler" stage and turning into a young lady who loves shoes, loves to twirl her dresses, and loves to boss her little sister around. We had a great celebration, especially because we were together as a family. This was the first time that my mom, my dad, jj, my grandma, and I were all together celebrating happy times, in many many (13) years. It was really nice to all be together and celebrate with Kaylynn. David and Jennie as well as their side of the family have never been together with my parents at the same time either, so it was very special.

Once again, I am truly amazed by the work God is doing in my family's lives. He works in ways that take my breath away and I am so thankful for His many blessings. I know He is far from done at being a miracle worker in restoring and healing relationships in our families lives, and I look forward to being a true witness to His incredible works.
















No comments: