Friday, December 3, 2010

Crackin up with new monkey friend

Soooooo...When Brooke arrived into Phx, we have a tradition of going to "Ross" to hopefully sniff out some good deals. Well, the night we so happened to do this, David and Bray were so lucky to be joining us on our shopping escapade. (Let's just say daddy didn't know AHEAD of time of our plans) Anyhow, Brookie and I were scoping the isles while daddy and Bray were patiently waiting for us to be finished. Apparently, daddy mosied over to the toy department to keep Bray occupied. Next thing I hear his David behind me saying "Hunny, check this out". I stopped my heavy "shoe search" to see this. It was the most funny thing I had ever seen! Bray loved this monkey and we have NEVER heard him laugh this loud or for this long! Needless to say, Auntie Brookie couldn't allow him to leave the store without it, so now monkey has a new home...Bray's room! Turn your speakers up before watching!

No comments: