Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby's First Thanksgiving!

We had a great time at Grandma Debbie's for Thanksgiving. As usual, the food was Divine. We enjoyed filling our belly's, playing games, and watching football. I think my favorite part was J'me's famous Mac N' Cheese with Lobster. Yes, that's right...L*O*B*S*T*E*R! This was her 2nd year in a row making this dish and it is to die for! I don't even like Lobster, but I can always save room for first, second, and thirds helpings! It was nice to spend the time with family. Our nieces and nephews are growing up sooo fast, it won't be too much longer when we won't be "cool enough" to hang out with.






Black Friday was on once again this year. And although we didn't have any "big ticket" items to purchase this year, mom and I still braved the cold and the crowds and were on the streets of Phoenix by 3am. I love all the hoopla! It gets me in the Christmas spirit. I love all the hustle and buslte of shoppin and giving gifts. However, I remember not to loose touch and that the real gift was our savior, Jesus Christ!

No comments: