Saturday, October 23, 2010

Braylon is 5 Months!

Well, as the old saying goes, KIDS GROW UP TOO DARN FAST! Braylon is officially 5 months old and we are enjoying every single minute of it. We haven't weighed him this month, but I'm guessing the chunker is over 18 lbs by now. He is starting to make slow movements towards crawling so I know it's going to be any day now when I am going to be chasing him around the house from room to room. My new favorite thing is taste testing all kinds of new foods with him. He has now eaten green beans, squash, peaches, pears, bananas, apples, and potatoes! He loves every minute and gets very mad at mommy when I take the spoon away from his mouth! It's the funniest thing to see him throw a fit when he thinks I'm not going to give him anymore to eat. At just 5 months we are already at the stage of "when I see mommy and daddy eat, I must eat".
Despite his teething, Bray is still sleeping through the night so we are ever so grateful for that. His new favorite past time is jumping in his "bouncer" and watching his favorite shows. He gets so tickled every time his favorite songs come on. Next time I will be sure to post a video!




No comments: