Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Big "29"...for real

Let's see, October has been a very hectic and fun month for us. For starters, Bray went on his first "extended vacation" where we took up LAS VEGAS. Mom, David, Bray, and I all took a road trip to Vegas to celebrate the last birthday of my 20's. Sad, I know. Well, Sad that I have one more year till I turn "dum dum dum dum....dummmmmmmmm" but HAPPY because we had such an amazing time! To my surprise, a few hours after we arrived in town, up walks Candice all the way from Hawaii! I was so shocked to see her and couldn't believe that she took a flight, nearly 5 months preggo with twins, to celebrate with me. We had a blast all weekend. We stayed at The Wynn and mom took me to see GARTH Brooks in concert the night of my birthday. Garth was incredible, definitely on the top of my "fav concert list" The food and sights were great, and spending time with loved ones was priceless. I will never forget this birthday!











No comments: