Friday, July 23, 2010

Braylon is 2 months!

Well, I can officially say mommy does have a "BIG BOY" on her hands. We had Braylon's 2 month check up and everything went great! He weighs 13.8 pounds and 24.25inches long! This makes him in the 90 percentile for his height and 75 percentile for his weight. The doctor looked at his chart to see his birth weight to comment "Normally he would be 4 months old before reaching this weight". LOL!!! What can I say, my kid LOVES TO EAT! Aside from being a healthy big boy he had his first 2immunizations and we will head back over the next few weeks to get the rest. I'm being an "overly cautious" momma and not giving him his shots all at once. I know Bray will do fine though with multiple visits, he only cried for a split second and went back to wanting his food. ;)
Some other milestones this month is now he laughs, giggles, coos, and kicks like a bull! It is so cute to see him crack up at me. Every morning when he wakes up I talk to him in my super annoying "mommy voice" and he throws his head back laughing silly. It melts my heart. He's also been such a great boy by sleeping 6 hours per night before needing a bottle! I think he sensed my crabbiness with daddy so he decided he would do what he could to give me some more sleep, and wow what a difference it makes =) He also still loves to stand up on our legs and bounce around. I think next week we will start giving him some tummy time. We look forward to being able to have some soon play dates with the other babies around.

Here's a video of Braylon's giggles...and a couple "bodily functions"

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awe he is so cute!! What a big boy!!! I think you guys will have a football player on your hands :)