Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just a lil' "411"

I got this from my friend Monica's blog--to0 cute!

*How far along?: 15 weeks

*Total weight gain: 7-8 lbs

*How big is baby?: About the size of a large orange

*Maternity clothes?: I have purchased some maternity wear, but nothing seems to fit right yet. It is an everyday battle between me and my wardrobe. But I love my "Bella Band"

*Sleep?: No problem, except my 5am alarm clock to visit the potty

*Best moment this week?: No more heart palps!

*Movement?: Can't tell yet

*Food cravings?: Diet Strawberry Lime aid from Sonic...Oh and I made David buy biscuits and gravy for me to make--it sounds soooo good!

*Labor signs?: Yikes, I hope not!

*Belly button in or out?: Innie. I think this might be the week that me and my navel ring say goodbye...at least for the next 6 months =(

*What I miss: My body. But it's all worth it right?

*What I'm looking forward to: Feeling that munchkin kick me

*Milestone: Having a successful first trimester, and enjoying my second!

No comments: