Thursday, March 17, 2011

Swimmmmming

I always knew that I wanted our kids to get swim lessons early in life. Especially, now that we have a pool in our backyard. My mom gave me swimming lessons at just 8 months old, so I learned at a very early age not to be afraid of water. I want the same thing for Braylon-so with hesitation daddy agreed to let Bray get swim lessons. We have taken 1 trial class at “Hubbard Swim School” and we will try out “Aqua Tots” next week. I mostly just want to get him used to the water before we start really swimming in our pool here in the next month or so. He wasn't a big fan of his first pool experience, although I was able to get a few smiles from him. I am hoping that as the classes continue he will learn to LOVE TO SWIM just like his momma!








1 comment:

Becky said...

Awe poor Bray...he will learn to love it! That looks like a super fun pool!