Friday, February 5, 2010

Braylon's Room

A few have asked for the colors we are doing the nursery in. After much research, I have decided on a pattern by "Kimberly Grant" called "Spa Baby". I wasn't interested in an animal or sports theme, so I picked something just very simple and modern. We haven't begun to get his room set up...Thank God--my favorite painter will be here in a couple months to help me get his room together. Time is flying by!!! We can't believe that in less than 4 months we will have a household of 3!!!

3 comments:

kingcannonbaby-guest said...

Love it!!

kingcannonbaby-guest said...

Bonnie,
I love this! Your nursery is perfect and you look fabulous! Wow, you are going to be amazing parents.

kingcannonbaby-guest said...

Bon! You need to go to the N. Phoenix Costco (i-17 & 101). They are having a Mary Jack Studio Art road show. Its adorable stuff for nurseries and is at such a good price. Its usually 150-250 in the boutiques but the largest pic is only 100. They are the pictures you see in a lot of celebrity nurseris, super cute. Just FYI. You look great and I love the blog thing! Love ya - Brooke Bidegain